↑ ↑ ↑ book here ↑ ↑ ↑
Discover the variety of Hamburg´s old red-light district of St. Pauli, its ties to the river and the harbor, its small side streets are home to artists, anarchists, political activists, dreamers, misfits, hookers, punks, refugees, retired sailors, failed musicians, coming stars, and enjoy the place where The Beatles had their breakthrough on this free walking tour! Tours run in both English and German and are delivered by our #1 rated professional Hamburg tour guides. the Highlights are:
- The Landungsbrücken
- the importance of the port and it´s dramatic challenges
- the Fish Market: how a fish auction turns into a party
- low tides; high tides; storm tides: the next tide will be coming!
- squatters’ homes: Hafenstrasse
- The famous Reeperbahn (a great intro into the area before you return to party later).
- Große Freiheit, Beatles square: how and where the Beatles became famous in the 60s
- Pubs, bars and clubs: hidden, smoky, infamous
- where the nightlife prospers: Hans-Albers-Platz, Herbertstraße, Davidwache