This tour in Spanish will be discontinued at the end of 2018, last tours on 31.12.2018. Tours in German and English available ongoing.
Discover the variety of Hamburg´s old suburbia St. Pauli, its ties to the river and the harbor, its small side streets are home to artists, anarchists, political activists, dreamers, misfits, hookers, punks, refugees, retired sailors, failed musicians, coming stars, and discover the place where The Beatles had their breakthrough!
- a river ferry cruise (tickets cost €1,50 unless you own a Hamburg-Card or a day-pass for the Hamburg Public Transport HVV; tickets are not included; ferry cruise could be dropped if overcrowded)
- the importance of the port and it´s dramatic challenges
- the Fish Market: how a fish auction turns into a party
- low tides; high tides; storm tides: the next tide will be coming!
- squatters’ homes: Hafenstrasse
- The famous Reeperbahn (a great intro into the area before you return to party later).
- Große Freiheit, Beatles square: how and where the Beatles became famous in the 60s
- Pubs, bars and clubs: hidden, smoky, infamous
- where the nightlife prospers: Hans-Albers-Platz, Herbertstraße, Davidwache