This tour in Spanish will be discontinued at the end of 2018, last tours on 31.12.2018. Tours in German and English available ongoing.
Witness the rise and fall of Hamburg throughout its history: its glorious past as a centre of the Hanseatic League and its heavy destruction in the Great Fire and the World War 2.
- 1200 years of history from Charlemagne to the new harbor city urban development
- little Venice at the inner Alster Canal
- the impressive Town Hall
- important main churches of the city
- a symbol of Germany´s rise to an economical world player: the Kontorhouses
- WWII Memorial of St. Nikolai
- the romantic side of the city: Deichstrasse
- lighthouse project Elbphilharmonie: the city´s new landmark
- the city´s old landmark and the best look-out: St. Michael´s Church